Make the most of your membership in 2018
Are you ready for a big year ahead? Here are five quick tips to help you start the year off right with your chamber membership!
- Attend a new chamber event. Watch for new groups and event opportunities popping up, such as Cab Co Yo Pro for young professionals, women’s luncheons and virtual learning seminars. Check the chamber calendar for dates and information.
- Keep the lines of communication open. Double check to make sure you are receiving regular communications from the chamber. In 2018, we will be communicating with you through:
- The Leader – a printed calendar mailed directly to your office
- eNewsletters – Tuesdays, bi-weekly
- Emailed event reminders
- Website updates at Cabarrus.biz
- Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn. We also invite you to join our Facebook group, exclusive to chamber members.
- Update your information. Log in to your member information and review your contact information, key representatives and business description. Add any job postings and member-to-member deals you have available.
- Stay informed on advocacy. The chamber is proud to represent our members and business community with local, state and federal legislators. The advocacy committee is hard at work on the 2018 Advocacy Platform. Committee meetings are the first Thursday of the month and all chamber members are welcome.
- Develop your future leaders. Applications for the Leadership Cabarrus class of 2018-2019 are due June 29, 2018. Find more information on Leadership Cabarrus here.
If you would like more information or need assistance logging in to your member account, please call 704-782-4000 or email email@example.com.