Apply for Leadership Cabarrus
Applications for the 2019-2020 Leadership Cabarrus class will be available soon and are due back on June 28, 2019. If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eligible candidates, both longtime residents and newcomers, must reside or work in Cabarrus County.
- Attend nine full-day class sessions - one session per month on the second Tuesday
- Attend a one-day retreat held on a weekday
- Have full support of employer
- Commit to assisting with a service project
- Applicant selection: Mid July
Applications are accepted year-round, however the 2018-2019 class application deadline is June 28, 2019.
Class Dates: August through May
Class Topics Include:
- County History
- Local Government
- Communications and the media
- Law Enforcement
- Economic Development
- Education & Workforce Development
- Health & Human Services
- Economics of Professional Sports
- Sustainable Community